xXx clan in MoHH2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

xXx clan in MoHH2

The official clan site for xXx

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

USBE vs xXx (you won a friendly)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
USBE SnYpE

USBE vs xXx (you won a friendly) Empty
PostSubject: USBE vs xXx (you won a friendly)   USBE vs xXx (you won a friendly) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 1:18 pm

ok first of village? were not used to it, yeh you played good so what nd you spent most of it playin 5v4, and then in sewers it was 5v4 and even assasin helped out so how can you call it official? you won a friendly and you act like your the best on mohh, lets arrange a real war

6v6 sewers

me
mini
cano
flame
maniac
tuffkid

see who would win there

also we beat you in OFFICIAL wars before and we dont treat you like shit, we dont gloat about it, we dont say USBE FTW like bear did the fuckin prick, i promised i wouldnt say anything nd i aint mentioning name ut i know at least 5 members sayin USBE is better which we are, arrange a war ok, post it on our site

some xXx are ok but its the pricks that make you look really really bad

you say it was unorganised, well fuckin duh...... did you arrange it on our forum? no it was a quci message sayin wanna 5v5 friendly? stop actin like noobs u pricks

yeh you played really well and gg but you spoilt it by actin noobs Sad
Back to top Go down
usbe minikil
usbe minikil

PostSubject: Re: USBE vs xXx (you won a friendly)   USBE vs xXx (you won a friendly) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 1:27 pm

it was 5v5 not 6v6...
Back to top Go down
xXx PsYcO
xXx's Co-Leader
xXx's Co-Leader
xXx PsYcO

PostSubject: Re: USBE vs xXx (you won a friendly)   USBE vs xXx (you won a friendly) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 1:51 pm

LOL!!!! I CAN JUST LAUGH!!! "MOST OF FIRST ROUND 5VS4.. xDD
we were leading 2-0 and i had the flag ( running in the middle of map) and then one usbe left! I just ran and captured! we won first round fairly, but i agree with USBEs that second round wasnt gd...
Back to top Go down
http://www.xxxclan.forumotion.com
USBE SnYpE

PostSubject: Re: USBE vs xXx (you won a friendly)   USBE vs xXx (you won a friendly) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 8:27 am

yeh sorry i got it wrong Sad , anyways everything bieng cleared up and its in the past Razz gg
Back to top Go down
USBE Cano

PostSubject: Re: USBE vs xXx (you won a friendly)   USBE vs xXx (you won a friendly) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 9:25 am

Second round was complete BS tbh.

I only have respect for some of xXx, not going to name the others but they know who they are. Some members of xXx are really childish and make you lot look bad. One of the reasons they were kicked out of USBE was for being a childish noob.

xXx can be a rly good clan if they get rid of the other people. Seriously im not having a go as i said, i do have respect for some people in your clan, good mates but the others need to be told.. :s
Back to top Go down

USBE vs xXx (you won a friendly)
Page 1 of 1