xXx clan in MoHH2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

xXx clan in MoHH2

The official clan site for xXx

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

xXx vs USBE

Go down 
+8
d0nk3y RAW
xXx galZoXi
KinGopsARMY
usbe minikil
xXx AsSA5SiN
xXx mickjtj
xXx PsYcO
xXx RaiM
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
xXx RaiM
xXx's Warrior
xXx's Warrior
xXx RaiM

xXx vs USBE Empty
PostSubject: xXx vs USBE   xXx vs USBE Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 2:17 am

This war was for fun but they ended up by calling us cheaters and other bilges. Anyhow we amuse ourselves very much.

The firrst round, they won because they take 2 flags and only playing king, becoz asasin and me DC!!! A kitkat was looking.

xXx vs USBE Usb1zo1

But in the second round everything went to his place, and we imposed ourselves clearly.

xXx vs USBE Usb2rp5

And to end also we won in the definitive round:

xXx vs USBE Usb3tv7

Ty and GG to king and assassin, and too to USBE becos they are good!! TY too for ave a kitkat for look very well!! Laughing Laughing

A greeting of RaiM!!
Back to top Go down
xXx PsYcO
xXx's Co-Leader
xXx's Co-Leader
xXx PsYcO

xXx vs USBE Empty
PostSubject: Re: xXx vs USBE   xXx vs USBE Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 6:52 am

GG m8s!!! Well done! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.xxxclan.forumotion.com
xXx mickjtj
xXx's Co-Leader
xXx's Co-Leader
xXx mickjtj

xXx vs USBE Empty
PostSubject: Re: xXx vs USBE   xXx vs USBE Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 7:39 am

GG! we are getting very good!
Back to top Go down
xXx AsSA5SiN
xXx's Warrior
xXx's Warrior
xXx AsSA5SiN

xXx vs USBE Empty
PostSubject: Re: xXx vs USBE   xXx vs USBE Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 10:42 am

we won dat war yay Very Happy afro lol! king but now minikil call us cheaters.... Sad Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
usbe minikil
usbe minikil

xXx vs USBE Empty
PostSubject: Re: xXx vs USBE   xXx vs USBE Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 2:24 pm

btw i will keep posting this same message her if u delete...

You did cheat this war i do not blame the xXx palyer's accept xXx KiNg Xy
his m8 helped them out so it was 4v3 not 3v3 i got the flag about 5 times and he killed me or shot at me then
xXx KiNg Xy killed me i would have scored atleast 3 if he was not in the game and did not cheat to help you which would have ment we would have beaten you and third round i dced right at the start so i didnt play that round just the first time you scored.

i think the first round was a good round
and Raim and assasin didnt cheat and they did play fairly but we would still have beaten you if you didnt have
xXx KiNg Xy and Ava kit kat who cheated...

GG to raim and assasin.

you may think i do this everytime a clan beats us but i dont if the other clan plays fair then i would amit we lost but xXx KiNg Xy didnt so in this case i do not amit you beat us and i call you cher=ats for this reason and i will post this message is you delete it just so any1 who looks here and think you beat us knows you didnt.

and the reason why ava kit kat only have 1 kill on the ss is because he left the game and entered it again.
Back to top Go down
KinGopsARMY
KinGopsARMY

xXx vs USBE Empty
PostSubject: Re: xXx vs USBE   xXx vs USBE Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 4:10 pm

mini is gey... my m8 was watching all the war ... but when assa and raim got dc he helped me cuz USBEEEE didnt stop.... i think u sow his score was just plus 1 no daths..............

so mini u r a loser cuz i allwayes own you and your USBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Back to top Go down
KinGopsARMY
KinGopsARMY

xXx vs USBE Empty
PostSubject: Re: xXx vs USBE   xXx vs USBE Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 4:14 pm

wat the mini gay mean that my m8 killed him every time he gets the flag::::::::::::???

look at his score.................
OMG USBEEEEEEEE losers Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
KinGopsARMY
KinGopsARMY

xXx vs USBE Empty
PostSubject: Re: xXx vs USBE   xXx vs USBE Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 4:15 pm

and my mate was typing all the time......... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
KinGopsARMY
KinGopsARMY

xXx vs USBE Empty
PostSubject: Re: xXx vs USBE   xXx vs USBE Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 4:17 pm

can i have a war vs USBEEEEE a 2 vs 1 me vs mini and cano
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

i will win......no joke!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
usbe minikil
usbe minikil

xXx vs USBE Empty
PostSubject: Re: xXx vs USBE   xXx vs USBE Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 2:28 am

lol are you relly that stupid...
he left the game and re entered lol........

lol and you seriously are nower near good anough to beat me and cano rofl...

And you think you are relly good???
If you are so good why did you have to rank cheat on mohh1 and on mohh2 on BmA BoSS Xy... thats if you think you are that good...
Back to top Go down
KinGopsARMY
KinGopsARMY

xXx vs USBE Empty
PostSubject: mini gay   xXx vs USBE Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 4:44 am

he didnt leave.... u are so gay... badest loser ever
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

and anyway xXx own USBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Back to top Go down
KinGopsARMY
KinGopsARMY

xXx vs USBE Empty
PostSubject: Re: xXx vs USBE   xXx vs USBE Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 4:51 am

i will just fuck you .... not own you ..............mr mini gay Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
xXx RaiM
xXx's Warrior
xXx's Warrior
xXx RaiM

xXx vs USBE Empty
PostSubject: Re: xXx vs USBE   xXx vs USBE Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 5:26 am

Peace!! I love you I love you And ty all!!
Back to top Go down
xXx mickjtj
xXx's Co-Leader
xXx's Co-Leader
xXx mickjtj

xXx vs USBE Empty
PostSubject: Re: xXx vs USBE   xXx vs USBE Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 9:21 am

yeah peace!!! I give you peace flowers flower flower flower lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
xXx PsYcO
xXx's Co-Leader
xXx's Co-Leader
xXx PsYcO

xXx vs USBE Empty
PostSubject: Re: xXx vs USBE   xXx vs USBE Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 12:34 pm

I dont blame anybody! But i swear that nobody in xXx cheat! We dont need any cheats! I hate people who say that they cheat, coz they just won war! King xy is very gd player and i am proud that he is in xXx!! And what about rank cheating: It is very stupid but it is no matter in wars! I hope that u can live in peace.. xDD

REMEMBER THIS: MOHH IS NOT THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IN OUR LIFE!! THIS IS JUST GAME AND I WANT THAT EVERYBODY HAS FUNNY! TY!
Back to top Go down
xXx galZoXi
xXx's Warrior
xXx's Warrior
xXx galZoXi

xXx vs USBE Empty
PostSubject: WORK IN PIZZA & KEBAB SHOP   xXx vs USBE Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 2:42 pm

SRY IF THERE IS ENY WAR IM NOT SURE IF I CAN JOIN
Back to top Go down
usbe minikil
usbe minikil

xXx vs USBE Empty
PostSubject: Re: xXx vs USBE   xXx vs USBE Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 11:10 am

yes well if he didnt cheat we would have won!! so... raelisticly this war shouldnt count and SHOULD be deleted!!!

it was unfair i do not cere what LIES he say i have no problem with xXx so yes im in peace with you but when his m8 cheats it means xXx cheated to win....

so delete it and forget about it because you would not have won THAT WAR!!
Back to top Go down
KinGopsARMY
KinGopsARMY

xXx vs USBE Empty
PostSubject: Re: xXx vs USBE   xXx vs USBE Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 3:26 am

you stuppid minigay i have neva cheated and i dont need to cheat vs USBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.....i owned all V in a war i had plus 12!!!!! stuppid mini gay!!!!!!!!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
KinGopsARMY
KinGopsARMY

xXx vs USBE Empty
PostSubject: Re: xXx vs USBE   xXx vs USBE Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 3:33 am

stuppid mini gay i have allways owned you .....also in mohh1 .... and all sow you rnk cheated ......
you aint good... and remeber the 1 vs 2 , you and cano...

on 20 march at 16:00 uk time (tomorrow)... Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
xXx galZoXi
xXx's Warrior
xXx's Warrior
xXx galZoXi

xXx vs USBE Empty
PostSubject: Re: xXx vs USBE   xXx vs USBE Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 3:47 am

yh bro go 4 it catch them 4 all xXx show them helllllllllllllllllll Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
usbe minikil
usbe minikil

xXx vs USBE Empty
PostSubject: Re: xXx vs USBE   xXx vs USBE Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 3:51 am

lmao soz i didnt think you wer so good that you could get +12 vs V. omg you are so brillient you should be rank 1 on mohh2 because you own so much..... lol big deal..

i had +10 vs OWN... i dont brag about it and also OWN are loads better than V...

And Cano is inactive for a while so i doubt he will be online...

and you wer better than me on mohh1???

lol u suck at mohh altogether on both of them you rank cheated 2 accounts to top 100 on mohh 1 and on mohh1 on 1 of thoose accounts you have like 6,000 baz kills lmao

on mohh2 BmA BoSs Xy - you still suck at mohh you rank cheated to rank 1 ( in the first day it was out your score was 2,000-400....) thats a score of a rank cheater and no1 could get that meny kills in the first day of the game being out unless you rank cheated which you did...

Also a m8 of mine told me that you got him to rank cheat so you was rank 1 and he was rank 2 and he was for a while then gave up on shitty BmA (i dont even think they ever won a war) ???

well i dont no about other clans but USBE owned you in a war vs BmA and you couldnt kill shit.

Now back to mohh1 again- Pampa and Bamba was full of noobs who uses baz and cheats.... and also you relly do suck because i dont think they ever won a war...

o yh and i was the leader on bamba WITH YOU but left because there wer baz, rank cheaters and hackers...

if you relly do think you are so great then feal free to fight me and cano in a 2v1 and i think you wont even score... the only way you could score is if you got 1 of your gay mates to come in the game and help you then leave so the ss dont show them with a score....

and you never told me about that 2v1 well you did u just never said a date...

also on your bamba account you got the rank to top 100 in 2 weeks and at that time you needed a score of over 7,000 to be in the top 100 (if you ask me that is relly sad.. you must of played none stop and u must of not gone to school or work...)
Back to top Go down
KinGopsARMY
KinGopsARMY

xXx vs USBE Empty
PostSubject: Re: xXx vs USBE   xXx vs USBE Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 4:00 am

you stuppid minigay i was... rnk 1 noob!!!
Back to top Go down
xXx PsYcO
xXx's Co-Leader
xXx's Co-Leader
xXx PsYcO

xXx vs USBE Empty
PostSubject: Re: xXx vs USBE   xXx vs USBE Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 7:25 am

SHUT UP Mini! I have seen ur other clans reports and usually they write that if USBE lost--------> All USBEs said that other clan cheats! xDD
Mini, USBE is not so amazing clan that u can win everybody! And rank cheater is not cheater in WARS!!! King was rank 1 with BmA acc, but not it is about 120.. or something! U r just kid and u can delete ur account on this site, if u havent any gd saying about us!!! We won u for fair, and i know how gd xXx is. We dont need any cheats in wars or other games. Or have u seen any xXx's members using speed hack or something?!

We won u and that's it! This is just game! Maybe u should stop playing is all players are idiots and using cheats?
Back to top Go down
d0nk3y RAW

xXx vs USBE Empty
PostSubject: Re: xXx vs USBE   xXx vs USBE Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 7:58 am

sorry mini, but xXx r better than usbe, by far. U all r unknown frm moh1, they have some legends frm moh1 like Travokid... xXx is currently the only NO FR clan who can beat the french OWNAGE. They just need a better teamwork to beat Us or OWN.

No disrespect to USBE, i no u fair, but minikil dont be stupid, dont think ur the best, u no ur not. everybody know.

i Like USBE n xXx, both r fair. and yes King xy was a rankCheater, but thats not proof he not gud. Hes probably the 2nd best players in xXx. PsYcO is a legend, I love him I love you
Back to top Go down
usbe minikil
usbe minikil

xXx vs USBE Empty
PostSubject: Re: xXx vs USBE   xXx vs USBE Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 8:41 am

i relly dont cere what u all say to be ohnost him and his m8 cheated we would have beat them but we didnt.. only because of his noob m8!!

im not saying USBE is better and im not saying xXx is better but you cheated that war!!

lol and french arnt that good...
btw we have beat V before aswlell as you have owned us b4 Crying or Very sad
just mohh bigger in france than england Smile

"King was rank 1 with BmA acc" he rank cheated to get ther PsYcO

i couldnt cere less if you beat us and you played fairly but his m8 didnt ......
and thers loads of topics on USBE forum wer we have lost... and we didnt complain because they won fairly...
and btw the cheats who have a USBE account are just noobs hu use the USBE name (but they ARE NOT USBE)

And i did say at the start of this war it was for fun and not official....

and btw mohh1 is completely diff to mohh2 less lag slower wepaon reload (accept m1 Evil or Very Mad ) and you could jump and health doesnt come back
Back to top Go down

xXx vs USBE
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next