xXx clan in MoHH2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

xXx clan in MoHH2

The official clan site for xXx

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

king vs shark hwo the new leader?

Go down 
+3
xXx galZoXi
USBE SnYpE
KinGopsARMY
7 posters
AuthorMessage
KinGopsARMY
KinGopsARMY

king vs shark  hwo the new leader? Empty
PostSubject: king vs shark hwo the new leader?   king vs shark  hwo the new leader? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 8:38 am

me vs shark and all xXx most watch this 1v1....if i win i be the leader if he win he will still be leader...
if you dont want to it means u are scared of me....
2 night right after i come bak from work it will be at 22:00 uk time be there ,shark you cant be a leader of this clan...
if yousay no you are scared....so say yes if you know that you are can be xXx leader after this 1v1...
Back to top Go down
USBE SnYpE

PostSubject: Re: king vs shark hwo the new leader?   king vs shark  hwo the new leader? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 9:01 am

lol @ king, you cant just be the leader of a clan because of you can beat the leader :S cano beat minikill once but were still keeping mini cos he a great leader, if he says no that means he dosent want to listen to your childish needs to get power, what you gonna do if he says no? pretend to leave again and get in a strop until you get what you want, according to your age your 18? grow-up
Back to top Go down
KinGopsARMY
KinGopsARMY

PostSubject: Re: king vs shark hwo the new leader?   king vs shark  hwo the new leader? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 9:10 am

snype fuck you dont come on our site...notyour problem.....nub
Back to top Go down
xXx galZoXi
xXx's Warrior
xXx's Warrior
xXx galZoXi

PostSubject: Re: king vs shark hwo the new leader?   king vs shark  hwo the new leader? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 9:31 am

i agree with you king.. shark didnt do much work as you did 4 xXx.....
Back to top Go down
USBE SnYpE

PostSubject: Re: king vs shark hwo the new leader?   king vs shark  hwo the new leader? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 9:36 am

see what i mean about growing up? you know i'm right so you give me insults, stop complaiin and if shark is a bad leader like you say, he wont kick you. oh and nub? my rank tell different
Back to top Go down
xXx mickjtj
xXx's Co-Leader
xXx's Co-Leader
xXx mickjtj

PostSubject: Re: king vs shark hwo the new leader?   king vs shark  hwo the new leader? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 9:52 am

ShArK and PsYcO are our leaders and nothing more to say about. We dont need to change leaders. Thats what i think.

edit: I dont saying you will not be a good leader, but shark and psyco founded this clan. If shark or psyco leave or they no want to be leaders more, the next leader must be RaiM, because he has more time in the clan. The first 4 members ware ShArK, PsYcO, RaiM and me.

Last edited by xXx mickjtj on Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
USBE SnYpE

PostSubject: Re: king vs shark hwo the new leader?   king vs shark  hwo the new leader? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 9:57 am

^ agreed Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
xXx PsYcO
xXx's Co-Leader
xXx's Co-Leader
xXx PsYcO

PostSubject: Re: king vs shark hwo the new leader?   king vs shark  hwo the new leader? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 1:46 pm

YEAH! I agree with mick. But, king, this doesnt mean that i hate u or something. I am very happy that u r in xXx! Smile
But what mick said, it is truth. ShArK made this great clan and i have been CO-leader whole time. RaiM and mick were our next members. And it is no much matter who is leader and who not... ShArK is not our activest player but he is gd m8. AND I THINK THAT WHO MAKE THE CLAN, IS THE LEADER OF CLAN FOREVER! Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.xxxclan.forumotion.com
xXx RaiM
xXx's Warrior
xXx's Warrior
xXx RaiM

PostSubject: Re: king vs shark hwo the new leader?   king vs shark  hwo the new leader? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 1:51 pm

PEACE!! flower
Back to top Go down
d0nk3y RAW

PostSubject: Re: king vs shark hwo the new leader?   king vs shark  hwo the new leader? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 4:38 pm

omg king...
Back to top Go down

king vs shark hwo the new leader?
Page 1 of 1